Introduction of The 1st Pilot - LAY CHIN



Hello passengers! Welcome to E-Commerce Airline, a place where we can share our E-Commerce’s knowledge. Well, let me introduce myself. I am Gan Lay Chin, the only female pilot in this plane.

I was born in a historical state in Malaysia, Melaka. There are a lot of historical sites here such as St. Paul’s Hill, The Stadthuys, A Famosa and so on. You will be enchanted by Melaka’s charm and its multi-cultural population if you have the opportunity to drop by here.

There are 5 members in my family. They are my parents and 3 siblings. I am the youngest in my family. My eldest sister is 10 years older than me and she got married about 5 years ago. Hence, I have become the youngest aunt in my family as I have a 5 year old adorable nephew since I was 16 years old.

My favorite past time is surfing the Internet. The websites that I browse the most are Facebook and Friendster. These are the only websites that I can stay connected with my friends and relatives. I strongly believe that people network is very important to a person. You can foster your relationship with others through all these community websites. Besides that, I also like to visit Google and Yahoo. These two websites always provide me some valuable information which I require in completing my assignment. In addition, WBLE is also one of the top websites that I visited the most. I usually will browse to WBLE to look for the updated notes and recent notices posted by the lecturers.

Our plane will drop you at different areas every week. So, lets us carry you to every destination and we promise to provide you a happy journey flying towards the E-Commerce world. Enjoy flying with us!


0 Responses

Post a Comment