4th Pilot - Chin Han



Looking at the azure sky, I see a “Boeing 767 airplane” flying in the sky. I wish I can fulfill my dream to travel around the world in one day. Yes! I’m indeed that person…

Hello, everyone! Nice to meet you. This is my first trying to write the web log (blog). Welcome to our blog, E-Commerce Airline.

I am the 4th pilot. My name is Lee Chin Han. I am coming from Johor Bahru. I am 21 years old for this year and I live in Skudai since I was a child. Currently, I am an Accounting student, Year 3 Trimester 1 in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Regarding to my education background, I was graduated from S.J.K(C) Pu Sze during primary school before going to Foon Yew High School and after that I continue further my studies in UTAR.

My ambition is to become an accountant and I wish I can travel all around the world after my graduation. Besides that, I hope to contribute more to my family by providing them a better life when I come out to work in a commercial world. Moreover, I wish I can create my own business in future.

Besides that, I have several hobbies. These hobbies include watching dramas, travelling, chatting, doing gym, and reading. Having hobbies is very beneficial to me as it can make me feel relaxed and happy. For instance, I like to watch Hong Kong dramas and join some travelling activities during my leisure time. Besides that, when I am free, I like to chat with my friends through MSN and facebook to foster our friendship. Furthermore, I like to go for gym to keep my body fit and healthy. I also read the newspapers everyday in order to enhance my knowledge.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are ChinaPress, Facebook, WBLE, Hotmail, and HdZone. I am able to know the latest news and information such as politic, economic, technology, entertainment and so on through the related website. Besides Chinapress, I also browse to the website of Nanyang, Sinchew and The Star.

Facebook is a useful website for me because it allows me to obtain the most updated information from my friend. I can play online games, chat with friends, and share some photos or videos with them through Facebook. Besides Facebook, I also have Friendster account. Friendster plays the same roles and functions as Facebook. Sometimes, I also like to spend my time to check my course syllabus and e-mail messages through WBLE and Hotmail websites. Lastly, I always download new songs and exciting movies in Hdzone.

I hope every passenger can enjoy visiting our blog and give us some useful feedback and comments! Let’s start our cheerful flight now. Thank you.


0 Responses

Post a Comment