3rd Pilot - Mia Hang



Hi everyone. We always introduce ourselves for quite a number of times when coming to a new place and meeting a lot of new people. Although I have done it for hundreds of times ago, I am willing to introduce myself for another time by using electronic device (blog). Welcome to our blog, E-Commerce Airline.

My name is Chua Mia Hang, and you can call me Bryant. I am from Kuantan, a beautiful town in the eastern part of Pahang, Malaysia. I spent the past twelve years of my life there, going to school, doing my civil service and then I further my studies at Kuala Lumpur. Before that, I lived in a small Perak village for five years which is called Hutan Melintang.

When mentioning about university, the question immediately arising is what course I am taking now. I am pursing Accounting at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, one of the local universities in Malaysia. I strongly believe that it will become the top 100 university in the world in future. I am very proud to become one of the students in this university. The goal of my studies is to become an accountant in Malaysia.

Everyday, I will spend few hours to browse the newspaper website such as Chinapress, TheStar or SinChew. This can save the cost of buying newspaper everyday and it is more convenient to us who are from generation-Y which is more expert on Information Technology. First, I will read the sport part before local news or political news. But after entering UTAR, I start to learn reading the economic part.

Google is one of my favorite visited website. When doing our group assignment, Google is a necessary tool to assist us to search data, information, articles, journals and so on. In addition, it also can provide us different useful answer for my tutorial question in order to cope with tutor’s query in tutorial class.

Furthermore, I will visit National Basketball Association website (NBA) to get latest news or results of my favorite team, Lakers. Now, Lakers already lead 2-0 against Magic in the final game. If Lakers win two more games, it will be the champion for this season. I hope this will be come true, I believe my favorite team, Lakers is the best basketball team in this world.

I hope you can enjoy travelling with us. Please stay tune to E-Commerce Airline and we will share our information with you weekly. You may drop us your comments too. We highly appreciate it.

1 Response
  1. Kai Wah Says:

    Lakers already won the NBA with a 4-1 win over Orlando Magic. Kobe Bryant clinched the MVP too.


Post a Comment